1. Your personal data or other information, which will be used within the limits, to the extent and within the timeframe as provided for in the legislation, may be requested while registering on our website or using the apps.
2. We may collect and process the following data: Your name, Your contact details (e-mail address and phone number), technical or other information about any device You use to go to our website. Under technical or other information we mean information, such as the Internet and/or network connection (IP-address, Media Access Control (MAC), operating system, type of browser or other programmes), equipment (model of computer or mobile device), information about Your mobile device (type of device and unique identifier (ID), information about mobile operator, phone number) or other technical data. These are statistical data about our users’ actions which do not allow to identify the person. Your information about the use of our services includes traffic data, location/geographic data, weblogs and other data You work with.
3. We collect Your personal data and information for the purpose of:
- registration, carrying out further activity on the website;
- informing You about new products, promo-offers, discounts, and special offers;
- performance of administrative functions of Glowberry;
- operative communication with You for commercial purposes;
- ensuring the Services are performed in the most suitable way for You and Your computer or other device from which You get access to the Services;
- providing to You information, products or services You request from us or which, to our opinion, may be of interest to You, but only after obtaining Your consent for such proposals;
- performance of our obligations arising from any contract concluded between You and us;
- making it possible for You to get our Services whenever you decide to do this;
- informing You about changes in our Services;
- maintaining anonymous user statistics;
- integration with social networks only upon your approval;
- maintaining of correspondence with You.
4. We undertake all the necessary steps to protect Your personal information which prevent its loss, misuse, alteration or transfer to third parties in accordance with the legislation. We apply administrative, managerial, and technical security measures. Our company adheres to the international standards for control aimed at operations with personal information involving certain control measures for protection of the information collected in the Internet.
5. We recognize a special obligation to protect personal information obtained from children. We do not and will not knowingly collect information about any child under the age of 13 years without parental supervision.
6. Apps do not contain advertisements.
7. Free applications have in-app purchase which You can buy.
10. You may also address us with the request to remove Your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.